Sunday, August 3, 2008

20 Things I've Learned this Summer





  1. Abby can eat an entire container of raspberries before anyone else sits down at the table

  2. My cat likes to eat photos and gift wrap

  3. I have more strength than I was aware of

  4. My kids aren't afraid of anything

  5. I know what's best for my kids

  6. I will never get over my hatred of getting my face wet, no matter how many times I get splashed!

  7. There may actually BE enough hours in the day

  8. I'm not getting any younger...

  9. I am NOT my mother

  10. If you don't clean it, it will wait until morning

  11. I love love love my friends

  12. My husband is the sweetest man I've ever known

  13. Life only gets more interesting

  14. My little girl likes Van Halen

  15. I don't get to eat enough expensive cheese or drink enough expensive champagne

  16. Life is what you make it

  17. My son is as stubborn as I am

  18. I can be with Baxter 24 hours a day and love every minute of it

  19. I really, really, really missed creative writing

  20. I love the Summer - but I'm ready for Fall

No comments: