Monday, May 11, 2009
Let Me Explain Something...
I had to do my brother a favor. I had to figure out how to download a video from youtube onto a DVD. Apparently, some rich guy's kids' private school class is going to do a dance at a parent night. All the moms wanted to learn the dance too and surprise their 5th graders by jumping up on stage during the performance and dancing along. The dance is called The Hoedown Throwdown and was created by musical genius Hannah Montana (can you hear the sarcasm, I hope so). Anyway, I spent a lot of time locating the tutorial on youtube and then trying different software to make his disc. It turned out great and in the meantime I also found a link where I could add it to my blog and I did it - just to see if it worked. I then forgot that it has been on here for a few days! So, just in case you were wondering why I had posted such a bizarre and un-me thing on the blog, that's the reason. Also, please feel free to have me locked away in some 1950's-style institution where they still perform electric shock therapy if I ever have the urge to do something as humiliating as these poor, poor women are about to do this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly, yes. But think about how much it's going to mean to those kids! The ones that aren't crying and confused at least ;)
Post a Comment