Saturday, September 20, 2008
My New Blog
Well, I may not have time for it - but I started a blog all about food. My buddy, Jennifer, has a food blog and I've wanted to start one for a while now. Today, I finally did it. I often think up great blog ideas related to food and one or two have made their way here. Now, I have a forum for just such topics. If you're interested, it's called Kissin' Don't Last, Cookin' Do and there's also a link to the left of my posts under "blogs of interest". I have several friends who read my blog but don't post comments, which is fine. If you find yourself browsing my food blog, I'd like to know what you like and don't like and what you'd like to see in the future. Whether you post comments to my blog or email me directly, I really value your feedback. I hope to really have fun with it and maybe make it a place to share recipes and food ideas with each other. As always, thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment