Friday, February 19, 2010
Private Eyes...Are Watching You....
Remember that song? Well, some of my friends have gone totally private with their blogs, for reasons that make a lot of sense. A couple of friends have anonymous blogs as well. In fact, my homeschooling blog, although public and searchable, is anonymous and never links back to this blog or to my profile. I did that to protect our privacy here. But what about this blog? Should I take more precaution? I like to post pictures, but I don't like thinking they're always out there for anyone to see. I used to have a link to Endless Joy on my facebook page but I removed that. I also removed my links from my cooking blog to this one. Is that enough? Am I having a bout of paranoia? I really don't feel a privacy issue when it comes to myself. If I find something passionate I want to write about, I don't mind telling the whole world about it. I try to be my own self all of the time, even when it's increasingly hard to do so. What I do take issue with is anything that puts my kids at risk. Pictures and information about my children should be locked down pretty tight, but how tight is really necessary? Is it such an issue that I need to move my children and day-to-day information to a 4th BLOG?? and keep this one for personal thought and reflection? It's a new world we live in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...I don't know. I don't think I'd worry about it too much. There were a few people I knew read my blog and I didn't want them to.
Post a Comment