Sunday, November 23, 2008

Total Friend Randomness...

I love this kind of thing, so when Jennifer mentioned me in her random friend post, I had to do it too. I have to pick someone who reads this (that may be hard!) and do the following:



1. Say something random about you

2. Tell you what song or movie reminds me of you

3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.


Okay, who's first?
Jennifer

1. I missed having you in class with me and we signed up for keyboarding together with that really mean old woman, remember her? It turned out to be pretty boring and we didn't exactly get to "study" together anymore, but you are the reason why I learned how to type properly, thus I owe you a percentage of my income.

2. Brian Adams' "Everything I do" and the movie that goes with it and the movie The Cutting Edge - "toe pick!" Oh, and SNL even though it's not a movie or a song

3. I love ewe!

Baxter - (I could write a book here!)

1. I love that look on your face when you have bagged a real trophy buck. You are so excited and out of breath from dragging it out of the woods. It's very sexy...

2. Trading Places will always be "our favorite movie" of course, Braveheart, Gladiator and Last of the Mohicans always make me think of you.

3. Secret Asian Man!

Mandy
1. Cover charge at Sky's: $5, 3 Amaretto Sours: 75 cents, walking home without ending up on the nightly news: priceless

2. "You Never Even Called Me By My Name" by David Allen Coe - I have no idea why, but it does

3. Gumbys is cheap but you can't live off of it for months at a time

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh...memories....feels like a lifetime ago!