Mandy tagged me! So here goes...
(I preface this by saying that I'm in a strange mood right now)
4 Things I have done today...
1. Watched my ebay auctions close and sold 8/11 items - decent
2. Clipped coupons
3. Cuddled with the kids in our PJs
4. Read for an hour for pleasure
4 Things on my "To Do" List
1. Go to the Post Office to ship stuff
2. Paint my entire house and finish getting it ready to put on the market (ugh!)
3. Work on George's web site & finish scripts I'm working on
4. Have some fun
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Tea (drinking decaf chai tea right now)
2. Wine
3. Blogging
4. Long phone conversations - long conversations period actually!
4 Random Facts About Me
1. I enjoy other cultures and would love to live in an exotic place
2. I am a terrible grouch when I'm hungry
3. I love my children beyond measure
4. Sometimes I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing
4 Favorite Movies
1. The Apartment
2. Every movie Bill Murray has ever done
3. Empire of the Sun (thus began my obsession with Christian Bale)
4. The English Patient
4 Places of Employment (what a resume!)
1. Gulfstream Aerospace
2. Harry Bissett's New Orleans Cafe
3. Chili's
4. Applied Media Technology Corporation (current)
4 Things Always With Me
1. Jesus Christ
2. The love I have for my family
3. My tattoo ;-0
4. Type 1 Diabetes
4 Favorite Memories
1. The day Baxter and I got married
2. The day Abby was born
3. The day Ford came home from the hospital
4. Tie: The day I first met Baxter and confused him with his twin brother AND the day I realized Baxter was realizing I was interested in him and overheard him talking to Jeff Chesser and I blushed from head to toe and I am pretty sure I already knew I was in love with him...
4 Things I Couldn't Go a Day Without
1. My true love
2. Talking to God and working on it all
3. My exquisite children
4. Lipstick
Okay, so I'm going to tag someone here...how about Jen Curtis?? Let's hope she's reading...
No comments:
Post a Comment