I'm tempted to poll the husbands out there and ask them what's the sexiest thing they've ever seen their wives doing? However, we need to keep this blog PG for the kids' sake. According to Baxter, the sexiest thing he's ever seen me do was grab a single-shot bolt-action rifle and run after a varmint on our deck. You see, we have a raccoon living in the attic of the new house. My sister used to feed it cat food.
Anyway, the kids saw it coming out of the hole it made under the roof line and I sprang into action. I would have gotten a shot off if I had been out there a second sooner (and if the gun had been loaded). Baxter has now informed me which one was loaded and I'm so glad that the kids have no idea, you know, if I'm not watching them for like 10 seconds and they decide to give it a go. I mean, there's only a 33% chance that they'll grab the loaded 22. That makes me feel so much better. I think I'm in charge of the guns now. And after the scene he witnessed two nights ago, I don't think there's going to be any argument.
1 comment:
Yeah, but has Baxter heard you sing Amazing Grace like an old church lady? That's a whole-nother level of sexy!
Thinking about you with your move. Touch base when you can.
Post a Comment