I just wanted to share a quick post about something that, until now, I never knew existed. I love blogging and I love reading good blogs. My "favorite blog" list on the right includes a couple of blogs by people I've never met as well as some by old friends who I love to keep up with. Some blogs are funny, some blogs are practical and some are inspiring. Today at The Nesting Place, you will find an "acceptance speech" of sorts for an award naming it one of the top Christian blogs of 2008. I followed the link to see the rest of the list and am really excited to have this inside scoop to some great blog-sites offering more than the usual fare. I plan on scouring this list for my own personal favorites and I may end up following them or at the very least, including some links to the ones I like most. It's cold outside! Pour yourself a cup of cocoa, read some great writing and warm your spirit!
100 Top Christian Blog-Sites
No comments:
Post a Comment